Helios oil depot design is the most contemporary one to date:
- Oil depots have a range of oil product discharge equipment (own railway access roads, railway siding, rack, lower discharge equipment);
- They have large storage volume – total tank volume of each oil depot is 7000-18500 tons with oil product discharge to carriers and tanks;
- They have advanced oil product storage technologies (discharge and filling insulation);
- Oil product filling stations are equipped with systems that ensure automated oil product filling and discharge;
- Oil depots are equipped with fire safety system to ensure fire safety (fire-fighting stations, fore pool, fire and process pipelines).
There are oil product quality control laboratories in oil depots in five regional centres – Almaty, Karaganda, Kostanay, Aktobe and Shymkent. Laboratory specialists control quality of oil products in accordance with quality certificate and environmental requirements. The laboratories have been certified by State Standard bodies for oil product testing.
[/column] [column lg=”4″ md=”4″ sm=”12″ xs=”12″ ]